Here it is that last day of class (online) and I am rushing to meet the deadline for last assignments! Is there anyone else out there doing the same?
Webquests bog me down because I get so fascinated by them. They get me going off on such wild tangents. Is this something that will happen to my students also? Especially my law enforcement students who test out heavily on the ADD or ADHD side of the learning equation. Good cops are ADD; at least all the good cops that I have known. They are also adrenaline junkies. AHA! That reminds me of another website that gives a self test to see if you are an adrenaline junkie. This is not such a bad thing. You want the police and firefighters to be adrenaline junkies. They are the ones that will charge into a burning building or a dangerous accident scene to drag your behind out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment